Job Description – CNC Miller
Hours: Basic of 36 hours per week
Salary: £12.32 per hour (36 hours), time and half for overtime. In addition, a shift allowance of £81.00 per week.
Benefits: Death in service benefit, Health cash plan, pension salary sacrifice, free car parking.
Emerson & Renwick Limited was founded in 1918, we are an innovative engineering and technology company with locations in Lancashire, USA and China.
We design, manufactures and installs advanced machinery for the vacuum deposition, wallcovering, automotive/heat exchanger and coating/laminating markets. More than 80% of the sales are exported to customer locations all over the world.
Employees are the key to our success and the we remain committed to the development, training and support of our workforce.
We currently have a permanent role available for a CNC Miller to start as soon as possible.
Further information on the Company is available from the website www.eandr.com
- Previous experience of programming Fanuc is essential.
- Previous experience in light to medium milling envelope essential.
- Previous experience in Heavy milling advantageous.
- Must be able to read, understand and correctly interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Must be able to change tool inserts and re-set / alter offsets to achieve drawing specifications and tolerances.
- Demonstrate high levels of concentration and focus to achieve production targets and scheduled customer deadlines.
- Must be able to follow written works instructions, safe working practices and maintain a safe and tidy work area at all times.
- Must be able to monitor your own Quality and Productivity with a continuous improvement mind set.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently prove out both new and proven programs / set ups, with absolute minimum scrap / waste.
- Adhere to all current HSE legislation with a pro-active view on company policies.
If you want to be part of a technology led business with a strong heritage working with market leading technologies and you have the skills required to fulfil the role then please apply within
**Agency’s please note if and when agency involvement is required the HR Manager will contact you directly!!**