Job Description – CNC Miller
We currently have a permanent role available for an experienced CNC Miller to join our team.
Location: Church, Accrington, BB5 4EF
Hours: Basic of 36 hours per week (alternate week shift pattern)
Salary: £12.57 per hour basic 36 hours per week, time and half for overtime. In addition, a shift allowance of £81.00 per week.
Benefits: Death in service benefit (3 x basic annual salary), Health cash plan, salary sacrifice pension scheme, free car parking, refreshment card.
Holidays: 244 hours
Emerson & Renwick Limited was founded in 1918, we are an innovative engineering and technology company based in Church, Lancashire with locations in Lancashire, USA and China.
We design, manufacture and install advanced machinery for the vacuum deposition, wallcovering, automotive/heat exchanger and coating/laminating markets. More than 80% of our sales are exported overseas.
Employees are the key to our success and the we remain committed to the development, training and support of our workforce.
Further information on the Company is available from the website www.eandr.com.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Experience of programming, setting and operating Fanuc and Heidenhain systems
- Experience in light to medium milling envelope
- Experience in Heavy milling
- Be able to read, understand and correctly interpret Engineering Drawings
- Be able to change tool inserts and re-set/alter offsets to achieve drawing specifications and tolerances
- Demonstrate high levels of concentration and focus to achieve production targets and scheduled customer deadlines
- Be able to follow written works instructions, safe working practices and maintain a safe and tidy work area at all times
- Be able to monitor your own Quality and Productivity with a continuous improvement mind set
- Be able to safely and efficiently prove out both new and proven programs/set ups, with absolute minimum scrap/waste.
- Be able to work as part of our team or on their own initiative.
If you want to be part of a technology led business with a strong heritage working with market leading technologies and you have the skills required to fulfil this role then please send your current CV to Claire Biggs, HR Manager @ email@example.com