History and Activity
- 1918 Emerson & Renwick started business in Accrington Lancashire.
Manufacture of Textile Finishing Machinery
- 1930 Moved into the Leathercloth Industry.
Design & Manufacture of Leathercloth embossing machinery, batching stands and cooling cylinders
- 1960 First foray into Wallcovering Industry.
- 1970 Activity increased in Wallcovering Industry.
The Company achieves 60% Exports of Wallcovering Machinery (by value), mainly in Europe
- 1989 Introduced Shaftless ‘In-Register’ Gravure Press.
In house design & manufacture of Digital Control Systems
- 1991 Diversification into Automotive Industry.
In-house design & manufacture of Heat Exchanger Process Machinery
- 1991 Achieved International Quality Standard.
Currently held, BS EN ISO9001:2008
- 2002 Acquired Dixon company and intellectual property.
Extended product range and customer base for specialised coating and web process equipment
- 2009 Development and launch of patented ‘Infinity’ printing process.
- 2010 Joint development of first R2R carbon nano-tube deposition system.
- 2011 Development and launch of Emerson and Renwick High-Speed Piece winder.
- 2014 Acquired The Fin Machine Company IP and brand (a major player in the Heat Exchanger market)
- 2014 Diversification into Vacuum Deposition Equipment.
Supplied 3-off custom design systems CVD, PVD etc.
Development of a range of pilot and small-scale production systems