Speciality Web Handling And Treater Systems
Converters world-wide are pushing for higher productivity, increased efficiency, faster cycle times, less operator involvement and value for money.
Dixon has addressed these needs with a range of high performance web handling systems.
Manual, semi or fully automatic unwind or rewind systems are available and can be supplied as multiple or separate units. They are suitable for many types of papers, thin board, films and foils.
- Shafted or shaftless units
- Reel diameters up to 1,500 mm
- Web widths up to 4,000 mm
- Speeds up to 800 MPM
- Edge and centre guiding
- Optional automatic chucking
- Reel loading and unloading
Tailor Made Systems
With over 25 years experience within the copper foil industry, Dixon offer tailor made systems to meet specific space requirements.
Copper or aluminium from 15-150 Microns
Alternatively, the system can be optimised for filmic treating
Specialised materials are specified for the construction of components to be used in the corrosive treating environment together with appropriate wash systems to complement the particular treating section
- Choice of hot air or radiation drying
- Multi motor sectionalised DC or AC vector drives
- Enhanced web stability providing higher product yields
- HMI type control system
- Web widths up to 2,000 mm as standard