Emerson & Renwick is an independent company, founded in 1918 in Lancashire, England.
The original company has grown and developed in line with market changes, and today is a leading manufacturer of production machinery, in the areas of:
• Wallcovering Machinery
• Automotive/Heat Exchanger Machinery
• Coating and Laminating Machinery
.....with a reputation for innovation, engineering excellence, simplicity of design and inbuilt reliability.
Over the years, The company has grown and with its accquisition of the Dixon Technologies and Fin Machine Company brands, the company has enjoyed close and productive relationships with leading manufacturers in the UK and across the world. These associations have supported Emerson and Renwick's aim of a product range and company capability closely linked to the needs of the markets it serves.
• Experienced mechanical and electrical/control engineering team
- 18 full time engineers
- Web transport, roller design, web guiding, spreading etc.
- Drying technologies
- Coating technologies
- Machinery sub-systems – pneumatics, hydraulics, cooling systems, vacuum
• Mechanical design in 3D drafting system with sophisticated FEA
- Complex stress analysis of vacuum vessels ensures optimal design
- Stress deflection analysis for optimal precision and accuracy
• Full control systems design - hardware and software
- Electrical control cubicles, HMI and operator pendants
- Wide variety of vendors – Rockwell, Siemens, Bosch Rexroth, Mitsubishi etc.
- Fully compliant safety systems
- Software design and implementation
- Complex drive algorithms – registration, dynamic positioning, tension sensitivity and processing
- Testing and commissioning of systems by E&R staff
• Experienced mechanical and electrical assembly and installation engineers
- Wide experience across diverse range of applications
- Mechanical assembly, set-up and calibration of machine sections in-house
- In-house panel build for control cubicles
- Installations completed globally, turn-key start-ups possible
• Machine shop for manufacture of key components
- Equipment portfolio focussed on key elements of machinery – machine frames and ties, rollers, precision components
- Early/late shift pattern
- Complete ‘ownership’ of critical components
• Tool room for manufacture of precision components
- Precision equipment – wire EDM, CNC grinding and finishing
- Precision inspection and component validation equipment – CMM, Jodon etc.
• Compliant to ISO9001:2008 quality system
- Component inspection and quality validation
- Assembly validation and sign-off at FAT and SAT
CARE for the Company and our colleagues.
CREATE a quality product, right first time and on time.
CONSIDER customer service and to give total customer satisfaction.
COMPLETELY understand our products.
Only with full understanding can improvements take place.
CREATE wealth, a clean, safe and pleasant working environment for our Company and our Customers.